NAMAQUALAND BLANKET
Another finished WIP. This one I started about 18 months ago and then when I ran out of one of the colours (despite having bought this as a kit), I couldn't be bothered to search out a ball of the colour needed from the many I have in my stash.
However, once I had done this the lap blanket was finished in no time at all.
The pattern is straightforward, though the number of back post trebles is a challenge. The hardest thing about crocheting this blanket was remembering that some rows were worked with the front facing and some with the back.
The pattern is by Dedro Uys (https://www.ravelry.com/designers/dedri-uys) and you can find her website here - http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/. Lots more lovely patterns to choose from.
A great use of vibrant colour and the size works as a lap blanket or a pram/cot blanket.



No comments:
Post a Comment